[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The Einstein Papers Project

Ullo STAMAteurs,

I was just notified of this WWW site and thought you might be interested.
There's not actually a lot there at the moment, but it might be worth
keeping an eye on.

cheers, Tim

-------------------------------------

http://albert.bu.edu/

> The Einstein Papers Project
>
> Welcome to the official WWW homepage of the Einstein Papers Project
> at Boston University.
>
> The goal of the Einstein Project is the publication of The Collected
> Papers of Albert Einstein, an edition of twenty-nine planned volumes
> of Albert Einstein's published and unpublished papers and a wide
> selection of his correspondence. So far five volumes have been
> published by Princeton University Press; three more are in
> preparation, to be published within the next three years.
>
> More information:
>
>   1. About the Collected Papers
>   2. The staff
>   3. Published volumes
>   4. Volumes in preparation
>
> Einstein Papers Project at Boston University
> 745 Commonwealth Avenue
> Boston, MA 02215
>
> einstein@albert.bu.edu

Tim Sherratt (Tim.Sherratt@asap.unimelb.edu.au)
Manager, Canberra Office and Head of Information Services
ASAP Canberra, GPO Box 783, Canberra ACT 2601  Ph: +61 (0)6 257 7985
ASAPWeb! on http://www.asap.unimelb.edu.au/
----> ASAP - Recovering Australia's Scientific Heritage