[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Science Library and J.J Thompson

Dear STAMAsters (a forwarded message)
I have a researcher who would really like to contact an organization called
"Science Library" and located in London, England, concerning the papers of
physicist J. J. Thomson.

If anyone has any information about the Thomson papers and/or the Science
Library, could you please respond, either to the list, or privately to me at
jmdeken@slac.stanford.edu.  Many thanks!

Jean Marie Deken, Archivist               jmdeken@slac.stanford.edu
Archives and History Office               415-936-3091
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center        fax 415-926-4905
P O Box 4349 MS 82
Stanford CA   94309

*   Gavan McCarthy - Director
*    Australian Science Archives Project
*     University of Melbourne
*       203 Bouverie Street
*        Carlton, Vic. 3053 Australia
*         gavan@asap.unimelb.edu.au
*          Phone: +61 3 9344 9287 Fax: +61 3 9349 4630
*           ASAPWeb! on http://www.asap.unimelb.edu.au/
* ------->Recovering Science and Technology in Australia