PHYSICS IN AUSTRALIA TO 1945
Inquiries and corrections to R.W. Home (firstname.lastname@example.org)
WWW edition prepared by Tim Sherrat and Victoria Young for Bright Sparcs, June 1995
BINGHAM, Rowland Trevor Welland
Born 30 July 1902; died Melbourne 4 July 1970. Education University of Tasmania (B.Sc. 1927) and Melbourne University (M.Sc. 1928). Lecturer in physics Melbourne University 1928-39. Physicist, Commonwealth X-Ray & Radium Laboratory, Melbourne, 1940-41; Hospitals Commission N.S.W., 1941-42. Lecturer in physics, Swinburne Technical College, Melbourne, 1948-67.
- (With T.H. Laby and J. Shearer) The reflection of x-rays from glass and quartz. Nature, 122 (1928), 96-97.
- (With T.H. Laby and J. Shearer) Note on the reflection of x-rays from glass and quartz. Royal Society of Victoria. Proceedings., 41 (1928-29), 55-58.
- (With T.H. Laby) The wave-length of x-rays. Nature, 126 (1930), 915-916.
- A vacuum spectrometer for long wave-length x-rays. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, A, 133 (1931), 266-274.
- (With T.H. Laby) The reflection and diffraction of x-rays. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, A, 133 (1931), 274-291.
| Previous entry
| Next entry
| Bright SPARCS