PHYSICS IN AUSTRALIA TO 1945
Inquiries and corrections to R.W. Home (email@example.com)
WWW edition prepared by Tim Sherrat and Victoria Young for Bright Sparcs, June 1995
CLARK, Edward Vincent
Born Adelaide 17 December 1876; died Adelaide 3 October 1952. Education University of Adelaide (B.Sc. 1895) and University College London, 1898-99. Angas Engineering Scholar 1898-1902. Trainee engineer, Siemen's Bros., Woolwich, England, 1899-1902. Consulting engineer, Bramwell & Harris, London, 1903-04. Lecturer in mechanical & electrical engineering, South Australian School of Mines, 1906-07. Assistant engineer, South Australian Tramways Trust, 1908-09. Lecturer in electrical engineering at University of Adelaide 1910-44.
- Theoretical notes on frequency changers. Australasian Electrical Times, 3 (1924), 597-599.
- Theoretical notes on frequency changers. II. Australasian Electrical Times, 3 (1924), 675-677.
- Current transformers: reduction of phase angle error. Electrician, 109 (1932), 191-192.
- Transformer efficiency: the most suitable relationship between iron and copper losses. Electrical Review, 113 (1933), 4417-418.
- Testing of series coils. Electrician, 129 (1942), 690.
| Previous entry
| Next entry
| Bright SPARCS