PHYSICS IN AUSTRALIA TO 1945
Inquiries and corrections to R.W. Home (email@example.com)
WWW edition prepared by Tim Sherrat and Victoria Young for Bright Sparcs, June 1995
GOULSTON (later Luber, then Hayes), Daphne Lydia
Born Sydney 5 April 1905; died Katoomba, N.S.W., 27 June 1985. Education Sydney University (B.Sc. 1927). Cancer Research Fellow at Sydney University, 1928-31, 1932-34; Radium Institute, London, U.K., 1931-32. Research assistant in biochemistry at Sydney University 1946-49.
- The action of radiation from radium needles on nerves. Medical Journal of Australia, (November 1930), 651-661.
- A hypertrophic response to radium irradiation: A preliminary communication. Medical Journal of Australia, (March 1931), 335-336.
- A biological reaction to scattered radiation. Medical Journal of Australia, (July 1931), 74-76.
- (With J.C. Mottram) On the technique of exposing the chorio-allantoic membrane of the chick embryo for experimental purposes. British Journal of Experimental Pathology, 13 (1932), 175-182.
- The action of beta radiations from radium on the chorio-allantoic membrane of the chick embryo. British Journal of Experimental Pathology, 13 (1932), 317-323.
| Previous entry
| Next entry
| Bright SPARCS