[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bond, James Bond

Dear STAMAsters

>A frivolous piece of information which Stamastas may be interested in - for
>those who haven't seen the new Bond film Golden Eye, there is an exciting
>chase through the St Petersburg State Archives! Not the best way to
>conserve things, but provides some publicity!
>
>Cheers
>Anne
>PS Its a good film too, especially if like me you are a fan of the genre.
>
>============================================================>Anne Barrett
0171 594 8850
>College Archivist                      fax 0171 594 9353
>Room 455 Sherfield Building
>Imperial College
>London SW7 2AZ

*   Gavan McCarthy - Chief Archivist
*    Australian Science Archives Project
*     University of Melbourne
*       203 Bouverie Street
*        Carlton, Vic. 3053 Australia
*         gavan@asap.unimelb.edu.au
*          Phone: +61 3 9344 9287 Fax: +61 3 9349 4630
*           ASAPWeb! on http://www.asap.unimelb.edu.au/
* ------->Recovering Science and Technology in Australia