[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

History Day Request

To Whom It May Concern:

    My name is Dupan Rieuthavorn, I am a 8th grade student from Franklin, Mass. I go to Horace Mann Middle School, My Social Studies teacher is Chris Cleverdon.

    In my social studies class, we are working on a history project called National History Day. This year's theme is "Science, Technology, and Invention" "Impact, Influence and Change" I have selected "MICROWAVES" as my topic. I need information on the INVENTOR AND INVENTION to help enhance my project. This information would be very helpful for the National History Day.

    Thank you very much for considering my request.

    Competition for National History Day is January 14, 1999, I look forward to your response.

    Sincerely,

    Dupan Rieuthavorn

    E-MAIL ADDRESS: dupanr@norfolk-county.com